only human

human factors and psychology stuff for anyone interested in making things easier, safer and more enjoyable to use

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 

It's started...

Well here we go. Another new blog to add to the millions already out there. Apparently every second a new blog is created (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4737671.stm) which does beg the question:

So what makes this one any different?

As far as I can tell, there's not that many sites out there which talk about human factors as a whole. Sure there are sites covering usability, human-computer interaction, psychology, ergonomics and so on, but few which pull them all together.

So thats what I'm gonna try to do - Pull all the human factors news, information, comment and research together in one place for anyone who's interested in this kind of stuff.

Wish me luck, I think I might need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home